The Catholic University of America

Undergraduate Information

Admissions & Financial Aid

Admissions: Admission to the full-time curriculum of the School of Arts and Sciences or to Metropolitan College is necessary to enter the undergraduate program in social work. Undergraduate applicants interested in social work apply to the University through the College of Arts and Sciences. Follow this link for more information on Admissions at The Catholic University of America.

Financial Aid at The Catholic University of America: A variety of scholarships, grants, and loans are available to new and continuing students. Federal funds are, by statute, awarded solely on the basis of financial need as determined by a federally approved needs analysis system. These funds are available to as many qualifying students as funding will allow. We direct you for further information to The Catholic University of America or to the web site links, without endorsement, listed below.