Important Field Links
- Applying for foundation year field
- Applying for advanced year field as a continuing student
- Applying for advanced year field as an advanced standing student
- Field Manual
- Field Newsletters
- Social Work Licensure information
- HIPAA Training required of all students in order to receive to receive grade for Field Internship/Seminar in the fall semester. Students may not progress to spring semester field without having satisfactorily completed HIPAA training.
- The Process of Developing Mastery as a Social Worker
- Theories for Practice -- a summary of theories, their major concepts, change concepts and practice techniques currently being used in our Human Behavior & the Social Environment course.
- List of References on A Spiritually Sensitive Approach to Field Work Instruction, by Joshua Nosa Okundaye, PhD, Cathleen Gray, PhD, Liam Gray, MTS.
Field Events & Deadlines
Tuesday, NoVEMBER 13, 2012
5:45PM - 7:00PM
Concentration Meeting for all students completing the foundation year & ready to select their concentration
Monday, December 3, 2012
5:30pm - 6:30pm or
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
1:30Pm - 2:30pm
Advanced Year Field Meeting for all students who will complete advanced year placement in 2013-2014
Thursday, January 31, 2013
5:00pm - 6:00pm
Foundation Year Field Meeting for part-time students who will begin 1st year field placement in 2013-2014
Room: Pryzbyla 321 - 323
Email us if you have questions.